Pinterest

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Blog Hop Announcement


I have an exciting announcement for this blog.    I find I fall in love with certain stamp sets, but only use them once or twice because I found myself stumped on how else to use it.   How about you?   Its time to start dusting off those stamp sets and get creating.  Starting this month, a group of my fellow demonstrators and I will be challenging ourselves to use the same exact same products to create totally different projects.  These projects will be posted to our personal blogs on the last Saturday of every month and at the end of each of our posts you will find a link to the next person's blog.  You can then hop to each project with ease.

For this month's challenge and blog hop, we will be using products from the Love Blossoms Suite in the 2016 catalogue.



Want to meet my fellow demonstrators that are participating?  You can check out their blogs now:



We can't wait for you to see all of our amazing projects.  See you next Saturday!!!!

No comments: